General responsibilities include:
- Generate accounts payable invoices and refund checks.
- Manage and process expense reports.
- Electronically file paid and unpaid invoices and statements.
- Manage and calculate 401k and bonus accruals monthly.
- Match product and freight invoices to receiving documents with the assistance of the logistics team.
- Post invoices into the computer system.
- Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies.
- Organize and match returns paperwork.
- Process and post all commission payments.
- Manage and pay all FedEx and UPS bills monthly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to establish rapport and positive working relationships with all levels of staff.
- Data entry experience.
- Strong math skills required.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in accounting.
CLICK HERE to submit your resume for consideration