Dynamic Brands is looking for an experienced Warehouse / Assembler to join our Pageland, SC office location.
- Assemble parts to specifications using tools such as drill press, hand drill, band saw, and/or rivet gun.
- Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform operations.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Assist in other warehouse duties as needed.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of assembly and/or warehouse experience.
- Experience with basic hand tools and drill press.
- Ability to read a tape measure and calipers.
- Must be detail oriented as well as able to grasp broad project objectives.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
CLICK HERE to submit your resume
The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibility that are required of the employee.